Monday 4 September 2017

COURONNE APPLES & HONEY

Advertising




A new recipe for apple cake, the quasi-permanent demand of the girls when I ask what they want (when the answer is not a banana cake ...). To change a bit, I added a hint of honey.

And I used a mold to Savarin. I love this mold, it is to my grandmother. I trimmed the bottom of tapered almonds, it crunches and it's pretty I find;)

For 6 to 8 people :

  • 3 eggs
  • 40 g of brown sugar
  • 60 g of honey
  • 200 g flour
  • 1 packet of dry yeast
  • 1 natural yogurt
  • 50 g of oil
  • 2 to 3 apples
  • 1 handful of tapered almonds



The procedure is as follows: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th6).

Whisk eggs with sugar and honey.

Add flour and yeast, then yogurt and oil.

Peel and seed apples. Cut into strips and add to the mixture.

Butter and flour a savarin pan then spread the almonds tapered to the bottom of the pan. Place the preparation on top. Bake for about 25 minutes (to adapt to the shape of the mold).






A simple cupcake, but which has filled the most ferocious appetites, to the snack as to the breakfast;)



COURONNE APPLES & HONEY
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email