Friday 15 September 2017

cupcake decorating idea for Five Little Piggies

Advertising



This little piggie went to a birthday party...
These pig cupcakes are very easy and require only three colors of icing and two icing tips.



They're so much fun.


What You Need:
2 dozen cupcakes*
1 batch Buttercream Icing
Pink food coloring
Black food coloring

*Note: I made these cupcakes strawberry-flavored by doctoring up a white cake mix.
I used 1 cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup melted butter, 1/2 cup pureed strawberries and 1/4 cup milk.
Click this link to find more about how I make cake mixes taste homemade.



I started by icing the top of the cupcake smooth.
My best trick for this is to use a large round tip, like Tip #1A.


Allow the icing to sit for about 5 minutes, then smooth with a Viva brand paper towel.



Add the oval-shaped snout.
Again, if you use the decorator's icing recipe, you can allow it to sit for about 5 minutes, then smooth it out with a paper towel-- or your (clean) fingers.



Make the nose holes. I used the (clean) back of the beater for my hand mixer. I had to press the skewer into the snout further than I expected to get a nice-looking circular opening.



Add the white dots for the eyes. Cover with the black dots, and add the ears, and a little mouth, if you wish.
I used a petal tip #104 for the ears, but I think using a round tip, and making triangular ears would work just as well. (I made a few of those out of the 'leftovers,' and they were cute, but I didn't take a picture of them.)

These little piggies really are about as simple as they get. They take a little bit of time, just because of all of the steps involved, but they're not hard to do!
Enjoy!


source here

cupcake decorating idea for Five Little Piggies
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email