Wednesday 13 September 2017

Divergent Dauntless Chocolate Birthday Cake

Advertising



First, I admit to knowing nothing about the Divergent books or movies.
But, when a friend asked if I could make a "Dauntless Cake" for her son's birthday, I looked up many ideas online and came up with this.


What You Need:
8-9" round Chocolate Cake
(I used my Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe, but you could also make Cake Mix Taste Homemade)
1 recipe Chocolate "Cloud" Icing
Dark and/or Milk Chocolate Bars
1 cup Decorator's Buttercream Icing
(I used Yellow, Red, and Orange.)





Bake and cool the cake.
Make the icing.
Cover the cake with a "rough" layer of icing. This does not need to be smooth.


Break the chocolate bars into uneven pieces. Grate some of the dark chocolate over the top of the cake.


source here

Divergent Dauntless Chocolate Birthday Cake
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email