Monday 11 September 2017

Plants vs Zombies Cake

Advertising


looks very beautiful as well as yummy...fantastic try with great result.
new to your space...gorgeous space you have with yummy recipe collection.
Am your happy follower now :)



Today was a great day! The sun was shining, I got to spend some time in the garden, and I delivered the Plants vs. Zombies cake!! This cake was so much fun to make. I even found myself giggling as the characters came together. I really don't have pictures or directions for the characters but I made them from fondant (marshmallow fondant) and basically just played around until I got what I thought looked great. I also had lots of 'artistic direction' from the Boy and Hubby as they play this game and know more about the characters than I do.
The cake is my favorite devil's food cake recipe and the rest is just a lot of fun! I hope the birthday boy enjoyed his cake!


Source Cake here 

Plants vs Zombies Cake
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email