Tuesday 4 July 2017

Most Popular Torch - Paris

Advertising



So I'm back for a moment. I know, I know and I'm a shame. I will not be fooled. Activity a lot, little time. But now I'm sick, lying down and thinking of taking the time and supplies in my camera and publishing one of the most popular cakes I know. And even quick and easy. And without flour. She's the lady of Paris. The recipe is a lot. I've been using one for a long time, but I have not searched for this. It's just perfect! You have to try and convince yourself.

We need:

body:
100-120 g ground nuts
5 eggs
5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
On the tip of a knife baking powder
2 tablespoons of cocoa or more, depending on the type
cream:
2 whites
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
1 vanilla sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa - I have Van Houten and I give more, by color
As required ribbon

We swallow the yolks with sugar, whipped cream and slowly adding to the egg yolks with minced nuts, cocoa, and baking powder. Bake in the form of 23cm or 26cm at 180st. Approx. 30 min. We check the punch in the middle until we pull it dry is done.

Powdered sugar whipped cream, vanilla sugar and cocoa make a day ahead and cool well. I have not been running a whiskey since I was in the past, for it has not happened to me that she has not managed to get out of her way or that she has failed. But if you're afraid, fight. The next day, we get whipped.



Most Popular Torch - Paris
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email